This activity was designed and built to develop team building skills, while it can be used by an individual its primary purpose is for use by a group.
To reduce the risk of injury and accident the following instructions should be adhered to when the activity is being used.
- The activity must be supervised by an adult (responsible person).
- As a number of people will be on any one stunt at a time care must be taken.
- Others should not interfere with those using a stunt.
- If the user is concerned about their safety they should not use the stunt.
- If for any reason the supervisor is concerned about the safety of a person about to use a stunt, the supervisor should not allow that person to participate.
- Should a fault be found (frayed rope, broken bolt etc) with an individual stunt, it should not be used and reported immediately to the Camp Ranger.